2013 Tablet Predictions with Ryan Morel
One of the most important trends facing mobile app developers is the explosive growth of tablet sales. Tablet shipments passed 100-million in 2012, and, with tablets set to pass netbooks in terms of sales in 2013, now is the time for developers to take full advantage of this form factor.
Watch this presentation to find out how to maximize your app revenue in 2013 by adopting the right tablet strategy.
In a previous presentation, Ryan Morel of PlacePlay and I discussed the various trends that will impact mobile app developers in 2013. In this video, we will dive deeper into the tablet space to help developers understand how they can take advantage of this part of the market. In this presentation, we discuss:
- The explosive growth of the tablet market
- Whether developers should take a tablet-first approach to their app launches
- Why launching your app only on iPad might be the right approach in some cases
- Whether Microsoft is a dark horse in the tablet space
- What developers can do to deal with device proliferation
App developers – what is your take on this? How do you decide on which devices to target with your mobile applications?